Monday 24 September 2012

"Pastors Pester Me For Sex" - Tope Alabi (Gospel Artist)

Tope Alabi is one of Nigeria's leading gospel artists in the contemporary Yoruba gospel movement. Together with other gospel practitioners they have “pushed the envelope” in redefining the boundaries of Gospel, by blurring its ties to circular soundtracks.

Make no mistake; God is present in every song this beautiful wife and mother produce. From the groundbreaking success of nine albums to how she manages her male fans.

In chat with Ediale Kingsley, Tope Alabi, among many other issues discussed, revealed how she has been able to manage her male fans, most especially those who pester you for a relationship, considering her young and beautiful look.

"There are some of them that wants to get to you by all means, whether you want it or not, but when they get to me, they use to see am not that kind of person, they will now become a member of my church. The relationship is usually as if I have a church and they are members, so that’s what they become. Among them are a lot of money bags, they help my ministry now, they see me as prophetess, some of them even call me pastor, even there are ministers of God that pester me and say they want to get to me, but when they get to me and they see I’m not like that, they change, you are there to change life", she noted.

As regards her advice to her fans about her new album, , she has this to say-
"As you go out to get this album, I want you to know that all the things in the album, is for you, and don’t believe that because Jesus has carried a cross, that you won’t carry your cross, that is the meaning of Agbelebu. You need to carry your own cross, to get to your glory place you need to struggle, to strive, to carry your cross and I tell you, you will get there very soon, do everything in your power to get going, everything worth doing at all is what doing well. Do what you have in your capacity to bless lives. God bless you."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to us...