Sunday 23 September 2012

Baba Suwe To Shoot A Movie On His Ordeal With NDLEA.

Babatunde Omidina, popular Yoruba actor and comedian, popularly known as Baba Suwe claimed that he has been recieving several offers from Nigerian movie-makers to make a movie of his ordeal with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), which held him up for a number of weeks on drug trafficking allegations.

Baba Suwe who was awarded N25 million as compensation for unduly detaining him, spoke with an entertainment correspondent of Vanguard:

"My brother, this is not something I prayed for, even for my enemies. It's something I hate talking about but I thank God for absolving me of the alleged act".

Confirming the news flying around about the fact that he is working on a movie about his immurement in the shackles of the NDLEA, he said;

"There is a movie I am currently working on, but whether I plan to make a movie on the matter, I will say Yes. May be in the future, although many people have called on me to make a movie about it but I am still taking my time and by God's grace, I shall visit the matter as soon as I can get myself together".

About the N25 million compensation, NDLEA is still contesting the verdict.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to us...