Thursday 11 October 2012

Wayne Rooney Expecting Second Baby With Wife, Coleen

Manchester United footballer, Wayne Rooney and wife, Coleen on Wednesday revealed they are expecting a second child.

26 year old Coleen said the couple were thrilled and that the baby was due in May. “A few people guessed, so news is out ha!!” she tweeted.

“Me Wayne and Kai are thrilled that we are expecting a new addition to our family around May time x.”

In another message to her twitter followers, Coleen Rooney said: “It’s still only early but bursting with excitement! Also wanted the news to come from us, before anyone else!??.”

Coleen’s second child may not be her last as she had disclosed in an interview last year, how keen she is on a large family, “maybe three or four children,” adding that “I’d be happy to be a full-time mum.”

Coleen and Wayne already have a son, Kai Wayne, who was born in November 2009. As successful as the couple are, they both appreciate children more than what they do.Rooney even said becoming a father had given him a bigger kick than his football career.

After a childhood romance while they were both 16, and in secondary school, Coleen and Wayne Rooney got married at 22 in 2008. The couple were overwhelmed on twitter
Source: InformationNigeria


Get Live Updates To Your Email

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I know this is sort of off-topic
    however I had to ask. Does running a
    well-established blog like yours take a
    large amount of work? I am brand new to running
    a blog however I do write in my diary daily. I'd like to start a blog so I will
    be able to share my experience and
    feelings online. Please let me know if you have any kind of ideas or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers.
    Thankyou!

    Check out my website ... go to my website
    Also see my web site > Click here

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to us...